The mission of the Central High School Alumni Association is to help support the educational needs and wants of the students and faculty of Central High School. Hopefully, with success on the high school level, growing to support the school system as a whole.
First Year Focus and Goals
- The association will seek to offer a Senior Scholarship at the conclusion of each school year, based on criteria established by a scholarship committee.
- The association will seek to establish a teacher grant program, offering grant money to a teacher or class based on criteria established by a teacher grant committee.
- Building an official alumni database to help foster communication between alumni, the school, and the community.
- Being a supportive presence at school events, such as Meet The Wildcats, football games, monthly CHS Student Council sponsored events, and more.
- Offer planning resources and contact information for classes planning reunions.